– the first and only fashion house in Kyrgyzstan working in the couture segment and having in the structure production, studio, design bureau and two stores;
– a brand of clothing, interior textiles and accessories of the ethno-chic style with a combination of modern design and traditional motifs of Central Asia and the peoples of the Great Silk Road;
– unique manual work through the revival of primordially female crafts: embroidery with silk and gold thread, patchwork sewing in the technique of “kurak”, leather applique, weaving of beads and bugles;
– a team of experts in the field of the history of the national costume of the peoples of the East, philosophy and decorative and applied art nomads of the Central Asian region;
– a large portfolio on the presentation of the culture of Kyrgyzstan and the formation of the country’s image abroad: participation in international exhibitions and fashion weeks, the creation of representative dress for the Olympic team and government officials of the Government and diplomatic corps of the KR;
– great experience in costume design for the national cinema, theater, opera and classical ballet;
– socially responsible business: creation of about 300 jobs for women with light industry professions, constant training and mentoring for employees of all levels;
– Charitable and cultural projects in support of motherhood and childhood, medicine and ecology, art and enlightenment.